We provide high quality Earthworks services to the Civil Construction industry across Western Australia with reliable Wet & Dry Hire Machinery.
We are a Supply Nation certified, Indigenous-owned and operated business, with an experienced team delivering projects with utmost safety and efficiency. Our personnel have extensive knowledge and expertise in operating heavy machinery for the civil construction, bulk earthworks and agricultural industries for over 15 years.
Our services include
- Wet/Dry Hire Machinery
- Bulk and detailed earthworks
- Final trim operations
- Site preparation and rehabilitation
- Road and access way preparation
- Drill pads
- Site foundations
- Screening and waste material removal
- Excavation for bridges and culverts
- Flood repair and mitigation
BHP’s South Jimblebar Floodway
Civworx Contracting provided a range of civil earthworks services on behalf of Austral Construction in 2021 for the development of a floodway bund wall at the BHP Jimblebar iron ore mine site.
- Drainage installation
- Culvert excavation
- Material screening
- Bulk material shifting
- Site clearing
- Site preparation and revegetation
- Flood diversion